LOCATION: Yuma Proving Grounds, AZ
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Test Engineer will provide support to the system engineering process associated with materiel development in all phases of the weapon system life cycle across the following all testing disciplines.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Experience supporting the system engineering process associated with materiel development in all phases of the weapon system life cycle across the following disciplines:
- reliability, and
- product assurance.
- Experience developing and reviewing of test plans and procedures using statistically design test methods, test planning, test execution, test oversight, and test reporting to support technical recommendations for future decisions as requested.
- Experience preparing of Government-coordinated test plans IAW appropriate Army regulations and analysis/evaluation of test results.
- Experience ensuring data collected from tests is adequate to support engineering, developmental, operational and acceptance test requirements.
- Participate in Test events typically conducted at YPG, AZ, with potential for additional testing in other geographical locations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of Test Engineering experience is required.
- Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.