NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Sr. Network and Computer Systems Administrator to support our team at Ft. Huachuca, Arizona. The position helps provide Information Technology (IT) services supporting the United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM).This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
• Team Lead reports to Project Manager and Program Manager
• Network & System Administrator support of the NETCOM G6 effort.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Servers, Linux, and Cisco Networks.
• Works in a collaborative environment to support both internal NETCOM and external US Army customers.
• Works with both the Application/Web development teams, provides support and solutions to customers as needed or required.
• Requires excellent customer service skills, and both verbal and written skills.
• Perform system backups and restores; develop and ensure backup capabilities according to project and system requirements.
• Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, costs and improving current techniques.
• Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in architectural and design reviews; make recommendations for project change as needed to improve functionality, performance, enterprise impacts, and standards.
• Implement DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides.
• Assist Government stakeholders in the creation of system Certification & Accreditation documentation.
• Provides advanced troubleshooting/CE/NE support to all IT systems throughout the Headquarters.
• Configures and supports local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet systems.
• Provides extensive experience in technologies and skills such as DOD security hardening, collection and assessment tools (STIGs, ACAS SCAP, Nessus, etc.), security architectures, Management Services, Network (routing, switching, etc.), Access Management, Configuration Management, Cisco Internet Operating system (IOS), Cisco NXOS, ASA firewalls, data packet routing, switching, proxy services, and engineering for IP data networks.
• Clearance: Must have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
• Years of Experience / Education: Must have 7+ years of relative work experience
• Certifications: Must be IAT II certified.
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled